Wasabi Coriander Chicken Sweet Potato Noodles
These Wasabi Coriander Chicken Sweet Potato Noodles are simply made with a combination of spiralized sweet potatoes, coconut cream, chicken and wasabi. Simple but tasty. The Wasabi paste used to make these Sweet Potato and Chicken Noodles is made using a combination of Horseradish, Turmeric and Spirulina. Spirulina can be substituted with other greens like broccoli powder or Matcha tea. Because horseradish has such a strong hot pungent flavor it still manages to come through on top of the other ingredients mixed with it to make wasabi.
To make the Wasabi
2 teaspoons horseradish, 1 and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 a teaspoon spirulina(or matcha tea, brocoli greens powder or any green powder), 2 to 3 tablespoon water
Mix and tweak consistency, flavor and color to your preference
WASABI SWEET POTATO CORIANDER CHICKEN NOODLES
2 to 4 Servings
3 or more cups sweet potato spirals, 200g or more diced chicken, 3/4 to 1 cup coconut milk, half a cup or more chopped coriander, 2 teaspoons or more wasabi, salt, 2 tablespoons cooking oil of choice
Heat your cooking oil and fry the chicken pieces to a golden brown. Add salt and coriander and cook till the coriander wilts down.
Add coconut milk and wasabi and bring to a gentle boil. Add the sweet potatoes and toss and mix lightly in the sauce. Taste and add more salt if needed, wasabi or coconut milk and even more coriander if you like. Cover with a lid and take off the heat so the sweet potato spirals just cook with the steam and heat from the sauce.
Serve with fresh coriander if you like
Tasty and good for you.
- 3 or more cups sweet potato spirals
- 200g or more chicken pieces
- 2 teaspoons or more wasabi
- ½ a cup or more chopped coriander
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil of choice
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown
- Add salt and coriander and cook until it stars to wilt
- Add coconut milk and wasabi and bring to a gentle boil
- Add sweet potato spirals and toss gently in the sauce with tongs, until spirals are covered with sauce
- Cover with a lid and take off the heat, so sweet potato spirals cook lightly in the hot sauce and steam
- Serve with fresh coriander