These Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Wedges are baked, then salted with himalayan salt, grassfed butter melted on them, then soaked in apple cider vinegar. This makes the chips very soft and also have the salty and tangy flavor from the salt and vinegar.
Ingredients: Washed Sweet potato, more if you’re making a lot, Apple cider vinegar, Salt and Butter
Slice sweet potato
and slice across into wedges
Stack onto a baking paper
Fold the top and twist the ends so it bakes covered
Bake at medium heat in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins.
When they are done add salt, butter and apple cider vinegar. Let them sit to soak up the flavour.
Serve as they are or with a dip. Any way you like will do as long as you enjoy.
ENJOY YOUR SALT AND VINEGAR SWEET POTATO WEDGES
- Sweet potato
- Apple cider vinegar
- Any Good Salt
- Slice the sweet potato then cut across into wedges
- Transfer and stack onto a baking paper
- Fold everything in so it steam bakes and keeps the flavour
- Bake in the oven at medium heat for 25 to 30 mins
- When they are done add salt, butter and vinegar.
- Let them sit in there for a bit to soak in the flavour
- Serve and enjoy as they are, with a favourite dip or any way you like.