ESPRESSO CARDAMOM POD INSTANT PALEO PUDDING
This espresso cardamom pod instant paleo pudding requires no refrigeration to set. Just blend the ingredients and it sets within a minute or two. This is a good recipe if you want to have prepare desert or snack to have in an instant. The trick is to use frozen bananas in the blend as they will get the gelatin to set on the spot.
ESPRESSO CARDAMOM POD INSTANT PALEO PUDDING RECIPE
To make this espresso cardamom pod you will need
1 tablespoon ground espresso coffee(more or less depending on how a strong a flavour you want), 12 to 15 cardamom pods, 1 large frozen banana, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2 tablespoons (more or less) honey or swetener of choice.
Peel cardamom pod to get the seeds. Brew one and a half cups of espresso coffee your way , or just add coffee to one and a half cups of water and brew on the stop top. Take it off and strain out the ground beans just before it boils. Once your coffe is done add the cardamom pods and let them soak in for about 2 to 3 minutes in the hot coffee. You can take out a feww of the seeds to top your desert or just leave them in. When the coffe gets to warm then add the gelatin. Stir until it dissolves. When gelatin has dissolved tranfer the mix into a blender. Add all the other ingredients to the blender as well. Keep the frozen banana in the freezer and add it when you are about to blend. Blend and pour into serving dishes and let it sit for a minute or two.
Top with coffe soaked cardamom pods and honey and even chocolate.
ENJOY YOUR ESPRESSO CARDAMOM POD INSTANT PALEO PUDDING
- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee (more or less)
- 12 to 15 cardamom pods
- 1 and a 1/2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1/2 a cup coconut milk
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons raw honey(more or less) or sweetener of choice
- Remove cardamom seeds from pods by just peeling back the shells.
- Brew one and a half cups or one coffee mug espresso your way.
- Add the cardamom seeds to the hot coffee and let them soak for a minute or two before taking out some to top your desert if you want to.
- When the coffee gets warm add gelatin and stir until dissoved
- Transfer to a blender and add all the other ingredients.
- Keep your banana in the freezer and add it just before blending
- Blend and pour into serving dishes and let it sit for a minute