This Papaya Coconut Gelatin Bowl is tasty because of papaya, which is packed full of health benefits ranging from being anti inflammatory to anti aging. Combining it with gelatin will surely make this an Anti Aging Bowl, or even an Anti inflammatory Bowl. Make these bowls at night and set in the fridge ready for the morning. Or make anytime to have later in the day.
PAPAYA COCONUT GELATIN BOWL RECIPE
Half a large Papaya or Pawpaw seeds removed and chopped, 2 teaspoons gelatin , 1 mug coconut milk diluted with water half and half more or less, 1 lime juice,sweetener of choice
In a half a cup of heated water dissolve the gelatin or follow manufacturers instructions. Add all the ingredients to a blender.
Pour into serving bowls and put in the fridge to set.
TOPPING YOUR BOWL
You can top with a combination of anything within your diet protocol, from honey, vanilla,coconut flakes, berries,nuts and other fruit.
Have it plain
Top with coconut milk
Top with papaya or pawpaw
Drizzle anything like coconut milk, vanilla,honey
Sprinkle anything on top too and enjoy
SEE MORE GELATIN RECIPES HERE
- 2 teaspoons gelatin dissolved in half a cup water
- Half a papaya or Pawpaw, seeds removed,skin taken off ready to blend
- 1 mug coconut milk diluted with water,half and half more or less depending on your preference
- 1 lime juice
- Sweeter of choice
- Blend all ingredients
- Leave to set overnight in the fridge
- Top with anything within your diet protocol from fruits,nuts,berries,honey,cinnamon.