To make this tasty gelatin bowl you will need Papaya or Pawpaw, Orange, Cardamom seeds and Green Tea Gelatin.
These gelatin bowls are best made the night before and set ready for the next morning. You can make them in the morning if you have your first meal later in the day. They can take between 2 and 4 hours to set.
6 tablespoons premade green tea gelatin/ or 2 teaspoons unflavoured gelatin dissolved in half a mug green tea, half a mug coconut milk ,10 to 12 Cardamom pods, 1 orange juiced half a papaya or pawpaw peeled and chopped, Sweetener of choice
Lightly bruise Cardamom pods without crushing them.
In half a cup of water bring them to a gentle boil. Take them off the stove. Leave them to sit and infuse a bit while they cool. Once they’ve cooled take off the outer shell and pour water and seeds into blender with the rest of the ingredients.
Blend all ingredients and pour into serving bowls to set overnight.
Have it plain. Tasty Creamy Orange Papaya Cardamom with hints of Green tea.
You can also top with coconut milk and honey, maple syrup, vanilla,dark chocolate, anything really you want within your diet protocol. The one below is what I used.
Honey Orange Topping
Sliced orange, a bit of juice from an orange and honey. Mix it about.
TOP YOUR GELATIN BOWL
ENJOY YOUR BOWLFULL OF GOODNESS
SEE MORE GELATIN BOWLS HERE
- 6 tablespoons green tea gelatin/or 2 teaspoons gelatin dissolved in half a mug green tea
- half a mug coconut milk
- 10 to 12 Cardamom pods bruised
- 1 orange juiced
- Half a pawpaw or papaya chopped
- Sweetener of choice
- In half a cup of water bring cardamom pods to a boil.
- Cool and remove outer shells
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pour into serving bowls to set overnight.
- Top with honey,orange juice and orange slice or anything you like