This Paleo Orange Banana Chocolate Coconut Bread is easy to make with only a few ingredints. This rustic bread recipe is better baked in a more flat baking pan so it bakes through well in a shorter time as the bread layer is spread out more and thinner. In this recipe 70 % dark chocolate was used. If you use a higher percentage chocolate just be aware that it won’t melt as much because of a lower fat percentage.
ORANGE BANANA CHOCOLATE COCONUT BREAD RECIPE
Serves 4 to 8
2 ripe bananas, 1 large orange, 2 squares 70% dark chocolate of your choice, 2 tablespoons coconut flour, 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, 4 tablespoons coconut oil, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 3 eggs, 1 or 2 tablespoons honey
Squeeze juice of the orange onto a bowl, add sliced bananas and honey and mash it up lightly, add coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda, coconut oil and mix. Beat the eggs and mix it all up and pour into a lined baking tray ready for baking.
Break the two squares of chocolate into 4 and insert into the bread mix and cover partially
Bake at 220 degrees celcius in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes
Mix a teaspoon each of honey and butter and brush over your bread soon after baking while it’s still hot if you like.
You can slice your Orange Banana Chocolate Coconut Bread any way to enjoy with the chocolate.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 large orange
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- In a bowl squeeze orange
- Add sliced banana and honey to orange juice and mash it all up
- Add all the other ingredients except eggs and mix it all up.
- Beat the eggs, add mix and mix it all through and pour into a lined baking tray.
- Cut the 2 squares of chocolate into 4 and place inside the mix and partially cover
- Bake at 220 degrees for 25 to 30 mins
- Mix a teaspoon each of butter and honey and brush over your bread after baking while it’s still hot
- Take the bread out of the baking tray and let it cool down before serving