MELON OLIVE OIL GELATO
This Melon Olive Oil Gelato combines the peppery flavour of extra virgin olive oil, added to honey dew melon, and enhances the melon flavor. The combination really works well together and is enjoyable in the gelato or set pudding. You’ll need an ice cream maker or ice cream making bowl to make the gelato. If you haven’t got either you can still enjoy this by making a pudding that you leave to set in the fridge.
half honey dew lemon, 3 tablespoons gelatin dissolved in half a cup warm water, 5 tablespoons olive oil, half a lemon juice, a bit of sweetener of choice
Dissolve the gelatin and blend with everything except sweetener which you can add after tasting.
TO MAKE SET PUDDING
Pour into containers and chill in the fridge for 2 hours
Enjoy the delicate melon flavour
TO MAKE GELATO
Pour blended mix into ice cream maker or bowl. Process according to the instructions of your ice cream maker or ice cream making bowl.
Enjoy the tasty Melon Olive Oil Gelato taste combination of honey dew melon and extra virgin olive oil
SEE MORE GELATO RECIPES HERE
- half a melon
- half a lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons gelatin dissoved in half a cup water
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- a bit of sweetener after blending and tasting
- Blend everything and sweeten a little aiming to get back to the original melon sweetness
- For set pudding pour into containers and chill in the fridge for 2 hours
- For gelato process using ice cream maker instructions