Mango Avocado Olive Oil Gelato
This Mango Avocado Olive Oil Gelato is made by combining mango, olive oil, avocado and gelatin. Gelatin from healthy animals is a good part of any diet with numerous health benefits including anti aging properties and being beneficial for connective tissue health. This gelato in an ice cream maker bowl. You freeze the bowl according to manufactures instructions then use it. If you don’t have an ice cream maker you can also have the same mix of ingredients as a set pudding, that you just place in the fridge to chill for a few hours and still enjoy the taste and the health benefits.
Mango Avocado Olive Oil Gelato Recipe
1 large Mango , 2 tablespoons gelatin dissolved in half a cup warm water , 1 whole Avocado, 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil, 1 lime( lemon or 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar can substitute), 1 tablespoon or more honey or sweetener of choice
Dissolve or bloom the gelatin in half a cup warm water. Chop mango , avocado and juice the lime.
Add melted gelatin and all the ingredients and blend. Taste and sweeten to your taste.
ICE CREAM MAKER/BOWL
Pour the gelato blend into ice cream maker.
Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Remember if you don’t have an ice cream maker you can still enjoy a set pudding with the same mix. Pour into container and chill in the fridge. In 2 hours it should be set.
Have it straight from the ice cream maker bowl or simply serve it in a serving dish
Enjoy your Mango Avocado Olive Oil Gelato
SEE MORE GELATO RECIPES HERE
- 1 large mango
- 1 whole avocado chopped
- 2 tablespoons gelatin dissolved in half a cup warm water
- 1 lime juice ( lemon or 1 apple cider vinegar tablespoon substitute)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sweetener of your choice if needed
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Blend for about 30 seconds or depending on the power of your blender
- Taste and add more sweetener to your taste.
- Mix it through or do a quick reblend
- Pour into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.