Kiwi Fruit Avocado Gelato
Kiwi fruit has numerous health benefits including having anti oxidants that protect our DNA, is low in GI and also high in Vitamin C. Combined with gelatin which comes with it’s own nutritional benefits it becomes a tasty desert with extra nutrition benefits.
From the same recipe you can make a set pudding if you don’t have an ice cream maker by blending and setting in the fridge for about 2 hours.
2 Kiwi fruit, 1 Avocado, 1 tablespoon gelatin dissolved in half a cup water, 4 tablespoons Olive oil,1 Lime juice(substitute with 1 lemon or 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar), half a tea cup water. Sweetener of choice after blending and tasting.
To serve kiwi fruit in their skin you’ll need to cut the kiwi fruit in half and scoop it out instead of peeling the skin off.
Scoop out the kiwi fruit Add all ingredients to the blender except sweetener. Blend all ingredients together.
Taste and sweeten if you want to. Mix and pour into ice cream maker. Make ice cream following ice cream machine instructions.
Top it up
and enjoy your kiwi fruit avocado gelato.
SEE MORE GELATO RECIPES HERE
- 2 kiwi fruit-peeled
- 1 avocado-peeled
- 1 lime juice(substitute for lemon or 1 tablespoon olive oil)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- half a tea cup water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin dissolved in water
- sweetener of choice
- Blend all ingredients.
- Pour gelato mix into ice cream maker and process as per instructions of machine manufacturer.
- serve and enjoy anytime after soft serve stage.
- SET PUDDING
- Pour into molds or serving dishes and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours