CREAMY CHERRY RIPE CHOCOLATE CUP
This Paleo Creamy Cherry Ripe Chocolate Cup is made with grass fed gelatin and makes a tasty and good for you Cherry Ripe desert in a cup. You will need cherries,dark chocolate, gelatin and coconut milk to make this. This cup is made in 2 stages. The first stage is making the chocolate base and leaving it to set for a few hours, then making the creamy cherry coconut ice cream topping. If you don’t have an ice cream maker you can still do the creamy cherry part as a set pudding.
CREAMY CHERRY RIPE CHOCOLATE CUP RECIPE
4 to 6 squares dark Chocolate, 2 tea cups coconut milk, a cupful or more of pitted cherries, sweetener of choice,3 teaspoons gelatin
In half a cup of heated water dissolve 1 teaspoon gelatin. Add to blender with dark chocolate so it starts to melt. Add half a cup of coconut milk. Sweeten and blend. Pour out bases into serving containers and put in the fridge to set for 2 to 3 hours.
In half a cup hot water dissolve 2 teaspoons gelatin. Add to blender with pitted cherries, the rest of the coconut milk and sweetener. Blend. If you don’t have an ice cream maker pour over the chocolate base and put back in the fridge to set.
If you have an ice cream maker or bowl pour the mix in to get the ice cream started. Process up to soft serve.
Top your Cup
Grate on the chocolate ,top with crushed cherries or use honey, vanilla or anything you like within your diet protocol.
TASTY CREAMY CHERRY RIPE CHOCOLATE CUP
SEE MORE GELATIN DESERTS HERE
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 4 to 6 squares dark chocolate
- 3 tea cups coconut milk
- Cupful or more pitted cherries
- Sweetener of choice
- Chocolate base
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon gelatin in half a cup boiled water
- Add to blender with chocolate so it softens
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and sweetener
- Blend and pour base mix into serving cups and set in the fridge for about 3 hours
- Ice Cream Topping
- Dissolve gelatin in half a cup heated water
- Add to blender with cherries,2 cups coconut milk and sweetener
- Blend and pour into ice cream maker and process
- If you don’t have ice cream maker top chocolate base and put the cups back to set in the fridge
- Once ice cream gets to soft serve top your chocolate base.
- Enjoy your creamy cherry ripe