This Coriander Prawn Cauliflower Rice combines with bacon and chili to make this Paleo, Low Carb Cauliflower rice. It’s quick and easy to make and also full of flavor.To make this you’ll need the following ingredients,
CORIANDER PRAWN CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPE
5 or 6 cups shredded cauliflower, 1 large bunch sliced coriander leaf, 1 or more chili( optional), 2 to 4 rashers free range bacon diced, 200g or more prawns prepared and ready to cook, salt, cooking fat or oil of choice.
In a large pan or pot, at medium heat, in a fat or oil of your choice stir fry the coriander for about a minute or two. Add chilli and stir fry for about a minute. Remove half of the coriander and chilli on to a seperate plate to use when serving.
Add bacon to the coriander still cooking and stir fry for about a minute or two. Add more oil or fat if needed. Add the prawns and keep stir frying for a further minute and add the cauliflower and keep stir frying for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and whatever you’re using. Taste and see if cauliflower is cooked to the consistency you like. Take it off the heat and mix the other half of the cooked coriander and serve.
Enjoy your tasty bowl of Coriander Prawn Cauliflower Rice.
- 4 to 5 cups shredded cauliflower
- 2 to 4 rashers free range bacon sliced
- 1 large bunch sliced coriander
- 1 or more chillies (optional)
- 200g or more prawns
- Cooking fat or oil of choice
- Stir fry coriander for about a minute or two
- Add chilli and cook for a further minute
- Take half of the cooked coriander and chilli off the pot to a plate to use during serving
- Add bacon to the remaining coriander and stir fry for another minute or two
- Add more oil if needed
- Add prawns and stir fry for another minute
- Add cauliflower and stir fry for about 2 to 3 minutes,season with salt to your taste
- Take off the heat and mix with the other half of cooked coriander before serving