This Chorizo Turmeric Cauliflower Rice combines chorizo, cauliflower rice, spring onions and coriander to make this quick and easy tasty Cauliflower rice.
To make this quick and easy Chorizo and Turmeric Cauliflower Rice you’ll need the following ingredients
CHORIZO TURMERIC CAULIFLOWER RICE
4 or more cups shredded cauliflower, 1 or 2 sliced chorizo sausage, 1/2 cup sliced spring onion,1 teaspoon freshly grated turmeric or half a teaspoon ground turmeric, bunch of coriander for serving(optional), Cooking fat or oil of choice, half a cup broth of your choice, salt
In oil of your choice start by stir frying the chorizo sausages at medium heat for about 2 mins, add the spring onion fry for a further minute. Add turmeric and cauliflower and stir fry for about a minute. Season with salt. Add broth and cover and cook till broth reduces down. Let it sit and cool a bit before serving.
To serve with coriander, just slice it and stir fry the coriander for about a minute. You can also add chili. Cooked coriander is tasty.
Serve coriander on top of your cauliflower rice.
Enjoy your Chorizo Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
- 4 cups shredded cauliflower
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 1 teaspoon grated turmeric or more
- ½ cup spring onions
- bunch of coriander
- ½ cup stock of choice
- cooking oil or fat of choice
- Stir fry in oil chorizo sausages for about 2 mins
- Add spring onions and fry for a further minute
- Add turmeric then califlower and stir fry for about 2 minutes
- Season with salt
- Add stock and put a lid on and cook down till stock reduces
- Let it sit and cool down before serving.
- Stir fry coriander for a minute or two, you can add chilli if you like and serve on top of your cauliflower rice.