Banana Carob Ice Cream Slice
Frozen bananas make a handy, nutritious, natural quick and easy desert or anytime snack, which doesn’t have too many ingredients. They can be processed by themselves or mixed with a few other ingredients to make different flavors. This Banana Carob Ice Cream Slice recipe requires a blender or a food processor to make.
To make this Banana Carob Ice Cream Slice you’ll need the following,
3 to 4 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons Carob, 6 tablespoons coconut milk, crushed raspberries(optional), sweetener (optional)
In a blender add half the frozen bananas, all the carob and half the coconut milk and blend.
Add to a pie dish, baking tray or any bowl or mold with whatever shape you want. Place in the freezer while you get the next layer ready.
For the next layer blend the remaining coconut milk and bananas. Pour over the carob layer and sprinkle crushed raspberries on top and place in the freezer for about an hour.
You can serve this with a creamed honey carob sauce which is just a mix of honey, coconut milk and carob.
Just mix 2 tablespoons carob with 1 tablespoon honey and 3 tablespoons coconut milk
Tasty Quick and Easy Banana Carob Ice Cream Slice
- 3 to 4 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons carob
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
- Raspberries crushed(optional)
- blend half the frozen bananas with carob and half the coconut milk
- Pour into a pie dish or any mold shape you like
- Place in the freezer while you prepare next layer
- Blend the remaining bananas and coconut milk and pour over the carob layer
- Sprinkle with crushed raspberries at the top and freeze for about an hour or until it hardens