This soup is made from purple cabbage and purple carrots which are all said to be high in anti oxidants, like all purple vegetables. This soup is made up of simple ingredients with lots of potential health benefits.
ANTI OXIDANT RICH CABBAGE AND CARROT BOWL RECIPE
To make about 4 to 6 servings of this bowl of healing soup, you will need
half a purple cabbage, chopped, 3 or 4 purple carrots, sliced
3 to 4 tablespoons vinegar to blend,Olive oil to blend, salt, Tablespoon chopped Dill weed to blend, 2 cups bone broth, butter to get the soup started.
On a stove top at low heat add a bit of butter and add carrots then cabbage. Cook or sautee for about 5 mins. Add broth and bring to a simmer and take off the stove.
Transfer into a blender. Add olive oil, salt and dill weed. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar to start off with as preference for this varies with people’s tastes. Add a bit of water if needed.
Blend then taste. Tweak by adding more vinegar, dill weed and salt. The soup will have a have a tasty and tangy sour creamy taste.
Enjoy nutritional healing potentials in one bowl of cabbage soup
Simple Optimum Nutrition
- half purple cabbage
- 2 to 4 purple carrots
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- To blend
- 3 to 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped or in sprigs Dill weed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- On a stovetop at a low heat add butter to a pot.
- Add carrots then cabbage.
- Cook at a low heat turning then add the broth.
- Bring to a simmer then take it off. cool it a bit.
- Transfer to a blender.
- Add all the ingredients except vinegar which you can add increamentally to your taste.
- Add only a bit of water if needed.
- Blend. Tweak with more vinegar, dill or salt.
- Serve and enjoy